Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Thanks to the sites who have linked to me recently (I will return the favor asap - and any other blogs i've missed off leave a comment).

But... I am not a Traffic Cop :P

As a reminder to everyone I am a Special Constable & Full Time Police Staff for a city force.

I can see the confusion with my name though and my insane love for ANPR ops :P

For those not in the job or just dont know Black Rover is old slang for a warrant card (formally the currency of choice for most police officers pre-DPS days) when used to travel on busses/tubes/trains etc... For the more modern generation Black Oyster Card would probably be easier to understand ;)

Thanks again for the links though guys. Much appreciated.

On a side note (cant say too much so not worthy of a new post) but I had a unique chance to work with a world renowned unit the other week, cant say what unit as at best it will reveal the force I work for - at worst who I am, but it was a great day working with DC/DS's on an international problem. Hopefully will be going back soon and cant wait.

Kinda funny though that I was working with people who have had their names in the papers more times than than Jordan yet where less stuck up and friendlier than the specials at my current station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog!