Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I hate what I do, its stressfull and demanding, I cant afford to make mistakes and the Inspector uses me as his PA.

I never get any appreciation when I do good work yet the smallest slip up gets round the office quicker than the days news.

When things start going well the SMT change it, when things clearly dont work we're told to stick at it because its more efficient - we then master it and the SMT change it.

I spend hours on the phone trying to sort out an issue for a MOP, I then nip to the toilet the same second the MOP phones up and tells the Inspector I'm never there and dont want to help.

When somebody wants something they call me regardless that its not my job anymore and wont take no for an answer, when I want something the sole person who can deal with the problem has just taken a 2year career break.

I hate my job.

But I wouldnt change it for the world.

1 comment:

Twining says: said...

Your not the bag carrier are you? LOL